How can i by the pulse connect the micrologix PLC

zhoudq

hello
I have a project use a pulse signal(10kHZ), but the pulse is a high voltage differential line signal.(the product of KEYENCE, model GT2-71D ),now I by the GT2-71D connect to the 1762-L24BXB,in0,in1,in2,they are setup the high speed counter mode, Input filters is 100us, then i try the GT2-71D,the product indicate the pulse mode is running,but the 1762-L24BXB, in0, in1, in2 are not indicate,the plc no read the pulse too. but i check the input voltage from 1.5 to 5v,please tell me why, give me some advices or datum, thanks.

hello :Eric Nelson
I know the GT2-71D outputs are 5VDC, I need by the GT2-71D connect the 1762-L24BXB and use pulse mode,please give me advice,thank you.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I am building a small prototype for a Coolant Dispensing System and need to measure the flow rate of water & chemical in the pipe in...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'd like to know can we use DTR instruction to get a week pulse ? Could anyone please help me to understand that one ? I've managed to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am struggling to figure out some logic. I have an analog pressure sensor coming into the PLC and would like to have multiple timing...
Replies
Views
I have PLC Omron CJ2M with OD211 module. I want to use the pulse output and PWM output and this module. But i confuse how to activated this, i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom