Problems with System Electronics Quad Remote Microstep Drivers

art_PL

Hello!
I have problems with two System Electronics Quad Remote Microstep Drivers. From notes added to them, I know that one don't control motors 1-2, and the second one shows Overvoltage at all four motors.

I plugged 24VDC to power supply connector XP3, and 160VDC to +V12 and +V34. After that, one driver lights up:
+5V, +15V, Slave, PW M1, PW M2, PW M3, PW M4, COFF M1, COFF M2, COFF M3, COFF M4
and the second lights:
+5V, +15V, Slave, PW M1, PW M2, PW M3, PW M4, Fault 1, Fault 2, Fault 3, Fault 4, COFF M1, COFF M2, COFF M3, COFF M4.

Anyone knows what could be damaged inside of these drivers or how to check it? I found only one manual to them: http://system-ceramics.it/vhosts/sy.../attachments/Quad Remote Microstep Driver.pdf