computer network of the company and PLC s7-315-2pn/dp

yakuzaturk

Dear friends, I need your help

Is it possible to connect the PLC s7-315-2pn/dp to the computer network of the company?

I want to use the computer network of our company to connect PLC s7-315-2pn/dp to ET200s (6ES7151-3AA23-0AB0).

Is only there IP address sufficient or other adjustments are needed?

Who has experience in this particular case?

Despite computer networks(TCP/IP protocol) , is there a need for additional cabling and networking?

Thank you. That's just the information I was looking for

After purchasing the needed parts (cpu 315-2dp/pn & ET200s(6ES7151-3AA23-0AB0)), I will announce to you the result of the project.

Similar Topics

My customer wants me to set up their industrial computer hmi running factory talk view se client in the following way. They want to use a single...
Replies
Views
Hi i had a problem with my vlan the other day. Could nort see several of my clients and plcs. I eventually got to the root of the problem by...
Replies
Views
Dear all is it possible to install & connect several PLC's with ethernet ports over the fiber optic network which is used for normal...
Replies
Views
dear friends I saw an icon in control panel(simatic workstation) that we can set ip address and other network features I jumped to this conclusion...
Replies
Views
Has anyone installed Hp laserjet pro 4203 to OMNI 3000 or 6000 via ethernet..Is there a specific Config? I have a problem..Please advise
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom