pf 700(allen bradley)

batista6233

dear sir,

powerflex 700(allen bradley)is showing stopped condition in colour coating plant of galvanised iron sheet.what should be the problem there?

one more drive is in not enabled condition after interlocking.how should i overcome this problem?

plz give me all the conditions to overcome these as soon as possible.

thankyou

One of the on-board Digital Inputs (P361-366) has to be configured as "Enable" (I have a hunch that "Digital In 6" -P366 is the one in cause)and needs 24 vdc applied to it in order for the drive to be operational.
"Not Enabled" is a result of the above condition lack thereof.

Similar Topics

I am using an Allen Bradley CompactLogix 1769-L18ERM-BB1B to control an Allen Bradley 700-H series relay with a 24VDC coil (see pic) The relay is...
Replies
Views
hello, we are using allen bradley plc 5/15 with uticor hmi pv700. but now we replace plc 5/15 with 5/20 but the uticor hmi is not communicating...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if a series A configuration will work on the not so old series B-E versions of Panel 2700-KC1?
Replies
Views
Hi , I have an Allen Bradley Powerflex 700 Inverter It has a green power light ( led ) and under that has a status Light ( led ) The...
Replies
Views
Hello All. I am currently working on a project where the client has specified that we cannot use Allen Bradley materials. As a result I need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom