Help with Siemens 440 drive analog out...

Shiro485

Hey all,
I am having an issue getting a proper analog output out of a Siemens MicroMaster 440.

Im looking to scale a 4-20ma out into a compactlogix plc for an actual running hertz representation.

It is reading values however the two different parameter settings that allow me to see values one floats at or around 7-8 ma regardless of speed drive and the other ramps up from .10 to .67. I have the scaling settings on the drive set for 4-20ma.

Can anyone offer any assistance?
Much Appreciated.....

Thanks.
Brian

http://www.scribd.com/doc/89822989/Micro-Master-440-Parameter-List

For a parameter list.

Hi!
Have you checked the AO -parameter P0771? You can see which signal you want to output, and how it is (mis)treated before it gets to the output terminals.
Kalle

P0771 defines the function for AO, it does not display the value. Display value of analog output is in r0774

As for dip switches, i think he done that as he said that he already scaled the output.... :unsure:

maybe the scaling is the problem...
try posting a setup for parametrs regarding the analog output...