Crimson Data Primitive Entry/DisplayOnly mode toggle?

TConnolly

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is there a way to programatacially toggle a data primitive between display only mode and data entry mode?

Before a cycle is started the operator may modify a parameter. Once the cycle has started the parameter must not be changed.

I use two primitives tied to the same tag and use visibility to show/hide each one, but was wondering if there was a cleaner way.

Is there a way to programatacially toggle a data primitive between display only mode and data entry mode?

Before a cycle is started the operator may modify a parameter. Once the cycle has started the parameter must not be changed.

I use two primitives tied to the same tag and use visibility to show/hide each one, but was wondering if there was a cleaner way.

Use Control - Enable on the Entry Tab