Panelview Clean Screen

ballack

Hey, I'm trying to add a function that will allow the operators to press a goto display button that will take them to a completely blank screen to give them time to clean the terminal without pressing any buttons, and after 30 seconds I want the terminal to go back to the main screen of my application.

I've set some tags in the global connections folder (I am developing in FT ViewStudio 6.1), but when I go to runtime mode I get an error "Invalid Display Number"

Any thoughts?
If you have another solution for this problem feel free to comment.

Hi

Your solution is just as i do it not saying I am correct but i am not sure of another way
Have you assigned a screen number to the page. Just righ click on the screen and you will see the screen number. Now yiu have to move that valve into the tag that you have set up in you global connections in the HMi ( using the tag in the plc). You must then move a 0 back onto the tag when you want the HMi to take charge again. So just make sure every screen you want to the plc to open has its own number and not shared with any other screen and this number can not be 0

Hope this helps

Donnchadh