Logic not Equal ?

rhartong

I recently did the conversion on some of our equipment from LM90 to Cimplicity ME, with no problems...until now.
This is what I'm getting when I verify equality....
---------- Verifying ----------
---------- Hardware Configuration ----------
Verifying: MASTER HARDWARE CHECKSUM EQUAL
Verifying: CONFIG VERSION EQUAL
Verifying: SNP ID EQUAL
Verifying: RACK SLOT CONFIG EQUAL
Verifying: I/0 CONFIG EQUAL
---------- Program Logic ----------
Verifying: _MAIN.dec EQUAL
Verifying: _MAIN.pdt NOT EQUAL
---------- Summary of Equality ----------
Hardware Configuration - EQUAL
Program Logic - NOT EQUAL
Initial/Forced Values - EQUAL

Everything is equal except for the _MAIN.pdt

Has anyone seen this? Is there something I can do to get past it? Currently, I can not connect to the PLC on this machine. I'm still new at programming, so I'm hoping it is something simple that I may have overlooked.
Thanks.....

The verification process compares the files on your PC with the files in the PLC. If you're not connected to the PLC on the machine, what PLC are you connected to?

I remember something similar with VersaPro. If the program on the PLC was created with an earlier revision level of VP than the level running on the PC, you could not achieve equality by uploading from PLC to PC. You had to download from PC to PLC. I can't remember for sure whether it was _MAIN.DEC or _MAIN.PDT that caused the mismatch. Of course, that may be totally unrelated to what you're seeing with CME.

I can connect to the PLC on the machine only to upload the program, I can't monitor or make changes, it kicks me offline.
I have had problems with outdated or different software versions in the past, maybe thats it?
I'll check it out,
Thank you for the reply.