Simatic Automation Designer

sreejitheg

Hi all

I was looking for a software called Simatic Automation Designer. I could find the documents regarding this in siemens website but nothing of where to get the software. Do any one has a` copy of this or know where to get this??
It will be very much helpful if anyone can suggest me any software for auto plc code generator for conveyor system.

Thanks in advance

Sreejith

Hi all

I was looking for a software called Simatic Automation Designer. I could find the documents regarding this in siemens website but nothing of where to get the software. Do any one has a` copy of this or know where to get this??
It will be very much helpful if anyone can suggest me any software for auto plc code generator for conveyor system.

Thanks in advance

Sreejith

If your conveyor system is complex with many sources, targets and routes, have a look at Simatc Route Control here:
http://www.automation.siemens.com/m...oute-control/pages/simatic-route-control.aspx

Kalle