ProWorx NXT

SJB

Ladies & Gents, on our site the majority of our hardware/software is modicon quantum/proworxNXT.(withh no signs of moving to proworx32 for smoetime). previously we had a old computer(Noah's (DOS base)), running a program for training new Tech's on programming functions of NXT. this has past away. and and the training package with it. does anybody know of similar packages or have any info they would like to share.

Secondly could any recommened a text book on PLC programming for mid level programmers, from a reputable person
o_O
thanks

Similar Topics

I have a zip file of a program that I'm told was created in Proworx NxT. Would the comments be stored in it if I could find the software or...
Replies
Views
Would like to ask .. if anyone here know about creating own library or function block on ProWORX NxT ? I have a backup of ProWORX NxT project...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. Somebody knows how activate or authorize ProWorx NXT. I was searching in other forums and I don't find info about this. I already...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was just wondering if someone could help me by converting a .pwx file to .nxt. I am trying to open some code for a client but only...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to get ProWorx NxT running on VMWare on a Win10 host. I've tried XP and NT Workstation 4.0 as the guest operating systems. When I got...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom