write a value using memory adress

haroon1921

i write a bit from vijeo citect using %i0.0 but when i am using some memory adresses like %m1 its not working :angr:. help me

You will have to use same structure so you read a bit from input with %IX0.0
VAR
inputbit at %IX0.0 : BOOL;
inputmarker at %MX0.0 :BOOL;
etc.
writing is done by %QX0.0 :bool;
this is same address (this is done only at end of cycle.)

need Help!!

friend i have read the memory bit adresses like %m1,,%m2,%m100,,e.t.c, but the problem is when i try to write the boolean value like %m4 through citect its not working ,,the communication is okay ,,i m using vitect with twido plc...
thanks in advance

I have had the same problem with the %m1 what I did to fix the problem is I changed to %mw1:x1 citect seem not to work with %m? bits its a hit and miss with some %m? bits so you will need to use %mw1:x1 bits