Red Lion FTP on File Close

TigerCR1200

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am saving a recipe to the CF card on my main Red Lion HMI and need to send the file to my two user terminals, FTP seems to be the way to do this. I would like to send the files once the save is completed from editing the file. This way both user terminals will have the latest files at all time.

I have enabled the FTP Server, but it doesn't appear to give an option on transferring specific files. I can see them through an FTP client but I need this to happen with out a PC being present in the system. Has anyone done something like this before?

Similar Topics

We are using Red Lion DA70s with Crimson 3.2. They are setup as cellular and a router. We have port forwarding rules and whitelisting. All of our...
Replies
Views
Good day everyone. I'm having problems with using the FTP server on a Graphite HMI. I am using CoreFTP as my client. It works succesfully when...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First time I have set up a Red Lion HMI to have a FTP Server. I set it up per the manual and I think I have it right but when I try...
Replies
Views
Trying to set up an FTP 'push' from several field installed Red Lion C306 HMI's (clients) to a computer (server) in the office. We set up the WAN...
Replies
Views
While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom