How to connect CTI2500C200 to SIEMENS OP TP270 or other

SirP

Hello everybody!

I have a question about PLC CTI 2500 model C200. We have device with this controler but it hasn't a operating panel. I want add a panel but i have only siemens OP TP270. The problem is because i can't make any changes in plc program. I found instruction how to configure siemens panel with CTI by COM PROFIBUS or TISOFT, but according to instruction i must make changes in plc configuration. Is there any other way? Maybe someone connect CTI with SIEMENS OP and perhaps give me some information or hint?

Thank for any help.

With wincc flex and a tp270 you can use the 500/505 driver
So with the if1a port on the tp
Just go serial to the CPU

And I don't have make any changes in plc program? Only connect the OP with PLC and a I can read directly plc i/o register? The simplest solutions are the best!Are you tried connect with this method?It works?

Thanks for quick reply, this is very important for me.

Yes. I'm assuming the cti processor is just like the Siemens
But yes. It works directly to Plc memory through the serial port/programming port