Ifix scada

Hi
I have been recruited in a new semiconductor Fab company for the post of Control Engineer, Facilities.
I think i have good knowledge in the PLC systems.I would like someone whon is aware of the job scope to help me before i join there. For Facility control Engineering what are the items i should learn and go. Also they told me that they are using IFIX there. I have theorotical and little practical knowledge in IFIX. But i have no idea of how they would have deployed it in such a big factory...
So somebody please explain indetail how would i be able to manage there as control engineer.
Also the IFIX SCADA usage for large factories...
Some study materials would help me a lot. The PLC thay are using would be OMRON and TCM PLC.

Regards
Chitra

Similar Topics

Hi everyone. Ifix scada is new for me. Please help help me to clarify is it possible to open Ifix scada runtime on dual monitor and how to do? Thanks
Replies
Views
I have a client that has iFix 5.8 installed with a Primary and secondary node. They have two terminal servers that they use for their thin...
Replies
Views
Hi! I am using ifix first time and looking backup scada to learn things. For Datalink I am using following tag reference and it is working fine...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to make visualisation in iFIX5.1 to my project where I use S7-1200 with TIA Portal. I am using PLCSIM with Nettoplcsim to make...
Replies
Views
So, I'm very new to PLC and HMI's and I was asked to investigate something that occurred with my client's system: They set up a queue list of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom