omron CQM1H connection to PC

Woolix

Need a hint how to connect omron CQM1H to PC with CQM1H-CIF12
can't find a good manual for it. Need to download program from CX-Programmer to my PLC.

Hello Woolix,
Welcome to the forum.
I am unable to find any documentation on this unit.
I did find a photo on ebay and it appears to be a RS485 converter.

The black cable would plug into the CQM1H peripheral connection.

The computer would require a RS485 port or converter and would wire to the terminals on the front of the device.

If your computer has a RS232 port, another option would be to use the Omron CS1W-CN226 cable.

Sorry to not be of more assistance.

It's RS-422 Adapter as far as I know. And i need RS 422 port to computer, but... i have rs232 and rs485... well :D

Last edited:
Similar protocols.
RS422 is four wire, RS485 is two wire.
Either way you will most likely need a converter for your computer.

Do you have a real serial port on your computer?

If not, USB to serial converters can be tricky.
Some work very well, others will give you problems.

Hope this helps.

CIF12 it's rs422 adapter only. I did find something on other forums but nothing that could tell me other way to connect my computer to this plc... Cause i don't want to spent more money on this. :x