SLC 5/02 program upload

gibson

One of our client has a Conveyer system which is controlled by SLC 5/02 PLC. now they want to make some modification in the System. They don't have the Copy of Original program. so how can i upload the program from PLC and which cable to use ?

Thank you

Last edited:
Been a while since I used the 5/02, Mickey got me back to speed. Also, Mickey, did you know that Frank Zappa was from Palmdale?:nodi:

Similar Topics

Does anyone know of a free program I can use to upload the program from an AB SLC 500 Fixed and read the error code? I don't want to do any work...
Replies
Views
Tried to communicate with the CPU and then replaced the Battery because the battery was dead. Does this mean that because the battery is dead and...
Replies
Views
Trying to upload the PLC program from SLC 5/04 Using RS232 DB9 cable... already tried with Allen Bradley USB 1747-CP3 1756-CP3 cable... still...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I know this question was asked back in June. I am doing the process described by OperagHost below , but I don't understand...
Replies
Views
I am new to this system and have little to no experience with PLC's. I am a Computer Science Grad student working on a project involving a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom