Question about factory talk me.

Shiro485

Hello,
I am just curious if there is a way to change an object while keeping its tag information, just to make things easier....
like for instance if I wanted a numeric entry to no longer be an entry but just a display?

A way to hotswap object types while keeping tag information would be most convenient.

Anyone know of a method for doing this?

Thanks

Not exactly the way you have envisioned it...
You cannot change the object type via application code, however, you could configure two diferent objects pointing to the same tag, place them on "top" of each other and then use the "Visibility" object Animation feature depending of which of the two objects should be "active" at a given time.