Ladder Logic Simulation

Thank you that's actually exactly what I'm looking for. Unfortunately, I tried it out and it feels very glitchy. I'm having a terrible time getting past the first few rungs. Holding CTRL + Del works about 10% of the time to delete functions. Is there something a little more user friendly?

Yes, try the LogixPro simulator software. It simulates the Rockwell RSLogix500 software for an Allen Bradley PLC2. You may download it free from TheLearningPit.com

http://thelearningpit.com/

There is a 15-day free trail. After that, there is a reasonable fee of $46 for either the CD version (recommended if you are serious), or $35 for the downloaded student version. I have the CD version that I have been using for the past 15 years on different computers. The CD has a key and must be inserted before it will run on your hard drive.

Last edited:
Connected Components workbench - free software for programming Allen Bradley's Micro 800 series PLC
There is simulator.
You can download it from ab.com