GE Fanuc 90-30 PCM (IC693PCM311S) Configuration Help

Deal all Respected ones,:site:

I want to configure/program IC693PCM311S in GE Fanuc 90-30 as a DNP Slave. Please help me out to configure the module and how to access/program it as I am totally newer one with this kind of Module.

I've figured out some surfing tasks on the google :oops: but there is nothing to be helpful.🔨

Thank you so much to all in advance.. :geek:

With Warm Regards,
Pranav Mistry.:rolleyes:

About all I can do is point you to some documents that may be of help as this module is obsolete and no longer supported by GEIP. It never did support DNP, so you will need to configure for BASIC and write your own protocol support.
You can find some information here: support.ge-ip.com go to each of the general areas (horizontal menu near top) and search for the module part number IC693PCM311, the S is a version, I think the last. You will find good information in the "Knowledge Base" area, Manuals under "Technical Documentation" area and utilities in "Downloads".
Good luck with it.

If you need DNP protocol you can convert the hardware (CPU, Power supply and Rack) to the newer RX3i and change the PCM to an IC695CMM002 or CMM004. Most of the I/O modules work in both old and new racks.

Last edited:
The program for to programing this card is PCOP.
You can find more details in the file GFK-0255

Tamir

I don't know if this module supports DNP but this is how you would Configure it for Modbus RTU
You need to do a search for RTU on GEIP support.gefanuc.com RTU_MSTR and RTU_SLAVE. The directions for downloading your Configuration to the Module are in the zip of the master. You need to rename Document.107 to Document.txt to view the directions Then RTUM.107 to RTUM.txt to open in notepad to make the necessary changes to the basic pgm file. There used to be a file RTUM_SLAVE on GE but it seems to be gone. All they have is the rtu4.lst.txt which is the slave Basic PGM you need. Follow the same directions. Remember to go to your file properties on your computer and uncheck Hide file extensions so you can change the file ext.
IMHO it is not the easiest of things to accomplish.

RTU_MSTR.ZIP