Connecting S7-1200 to Cimplicity 8.4

Patrix

Hello everyone,

I got a S7-1200 1212c which i want to communicate with Cimplicity. I've got a second version on my laptop for test perpose, so i can try to get the PLC to communicate.
I've downloaded a driver http://support.ge-ip.com/support/index?page=dwchannel&comp=iodetail&id=S:DG174&actp=search.
I've configured Cimplicity maanually (project wizzard crashes)
I've made under equipment/devices a new device called PLC_1 and filled in the IP adres of the PLC.
Port: MASTER_S7A
Protocol: S7A_TCIP
Resource ID: $MAC_FR
Model type: S7A Driver DC
Ports configured the same.

Do i need to configur the new points (points/Device) Adress as for example %m0.1 offset 0 or is it %m0 offset 1
And do i need to use specific FB's in my program, i'd red that with S7-300 plc's you need to use "put" and "get" functionblocks?
In our current situation we have Omron C200H PLC's communicating with Cimplicity which directly reads/writes the PLC memory. Can i get the S7-1200 communicate the same way?

Anyone here that can put me in the right direction?

Thanx in advance.

Hi all,

I've managed to get the PLC to communicate with Cimplicity.
Now i need to delare the points in cimplicity.

In TIA i've made a DB (DB1). now i want to monitor the values of this DB in Cimplicitie. i need to adress them as DB1.DBx...
How does this notation work or where i can find this? In tia I just fill the DB with tags and data type?
Could anyone explain this pls?