scl function block

dilliganesh

In scl fb contains 5 input pins and 1 output pin plz explain the 5 input pins and how to use that pins ... i want to convert 4-20 mA analog input to 0-100 degree in digital output

i would really help if you would give a liiitle more detail, like plc brand, type, is custom or built-in function what function should do and sort of...

but, e.g. i'll assume s7 convert SFB so:
5 in pins = raw analog value, min analog value, max analog val, min process val, max process val
1 out pin = is actual process value

i am beginner to this plc.... so kindly suggest me which type plc is suitable for this conversion.. my suggestion is control logix but i don't know which series is suitable for this

any type is suitable, so choose what you like or want or have. the point is that each has it variant of function so without that i can only give, and i did, general answer.
now when you said controllogix, then we know it's AB convert block, so some can give more detail. i do not have rslogix 5000 installed to look at, work with Step7

In scl fb contains 5 input pins and 1 output pin plz explain the 5 input pins and how to use that pins ... i want to convert 4-20 mA analog input to 0-100 degree in digital output
The term "SCL" and "FB" make me think you are using Siemens S7 of some kind. The wording of the question suggests this is about a homework assignment.

The key to this kind of questions is "no pain, no gain". So show us what you have come up with so far and I'm sure many of us will be eager to help.

Regards,

well analog value goes from 0-100 - that's process units
digital value goes, with siemens, from 6400 to 27648 for 4-20mA conversion, that's raw integer units

what card gives you it raw analog value, a number integer.
what function returns as output is actual process value, i.e. actual temp in degreees.

now you can combine that with 1st answer