rslogix 5000 auto par insert

Double click rung, type JSR, hit enter.

Edit: I think I may have misunderstood your question. At any rate, to enter a JSR without parameters, this will accomplish that.

Hi

Do
You just hit enter and then enter again and this will the remove the one par it has just added
Maybe I picked your question up wrong

Donnchadh

As already stated, just hit "Enter" on an empty input parameter and it is deleted, it will then present you with an "empty" return parameter (in a JSR), but if you don't want that either just hit "enter" again.

This is just RSLogix doing its best to make your life easier.

If you are just entering a JSR without parameters, then yes I agree it does seem to be a bit tedious, but when you do need to add a series of parameters to a JSR it saves a lot of clicking here, clicking there, right-clicking and left-clicking, "add input parameter", "add return parameter", etc., etc.

Once you get used to it.........

Thanks guys. I do agree it is a nice feature if you are writing from scratch, but honestly I would rather just have to hit insert for every additional parameter. Or maybe hit Enter to end the parameters or down arrow to Enter and add new. Or have the ability to turn off or on. I guess I will just have to get used to hitting enter A LOT.

Thanks guys. I do agree it is a nice feature if you are writing from scratch, but honestly I would rather just have to hit insert for every additional parameter. Or maybe hit Enter to end the parameters or down arrow to Enter and add new. Or have the ability to turn off or on. I guess I will just have to get used to hitting enter A LOT.

That's how it is... hit enter to end the input parameters, and hit enter again to end the return parameters... It is really easy to get used to.