pico communication issue

jjgulley

Hello all,

I have used as few AB Pico units in the past without any issues and communication was never an issue. Our company recently upgraded to win 7 64 bit and I just purchased a new Pico L18AWA-ex. I have downloded and installed the new 6.22 picosoft software. Whentry to use my old pico/serial cable through my adaptor that has worked in the past, I get no communication at all. I purchased a new Pico/usb cable and I cannot install the drivers supplied on the AB disc because I get an error indicating the drivers is a 32 bit and I need a 64 bit. At this time I am stumped. I tried serarching for a usb/pico 64 bit driver but i cant find anything. Now I have two cables and no communication capabilites. Any help would be greatly appreciated.