Rockwell Sample code - xml?

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi!

I don't know if it's just because it's Sunday but I downloaded Connected Components Workbench just to try it out. I want to download Sample Codes from RA to start learning the software. But everything I donwload is in .xml and I can't seem to open them?

/Tim

Found it! Turns out that it isn't a program you get but a function block, so you have to import the function block.

Similar Topics

I have tried opening several micro800 sample code files with CCW8.0. The file extension is xml on the samples and will not open with CCW. I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am an Industrial Electrician, and deal with a little bit of everything including PLC troubleshooting and programming. When I started...
Replies
Views
I am working on a large migration of the standard PID instruction to the PlantPAx P_PIDE. Has anyone done a migration like this before and have a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. What is the purpose of that block (MVM) when used with a 2#1111_1111_1111_1111 mask in that situation? I'm really hoping there is...
Replies
Views
Customer is adding an extension rack to an existing A22. They wired and powered it up, I configured the new cards in the PLC starting from slot 23...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom