Rockwell Sample code - xml?

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi!

I don't know if it's just because it's Sunday but I downloaded Connected Components Workbench just to try it out. I want to download Sample Codes from RA to start learning the software. But everything I donwload is in .xml and I can't seem to open them?

/Tim

Found it! Turns out that it isn't a program you get but a function block, so you have to import the function block.

Similar Topics

I have tried opening several micro800 sample code files with CCW8.0. The file extension is xml on the samples and will not open with CCW. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Wondering if anyone has a source for information about products with problematic production runs from allen bradley/rockwell. Ive seen...
Replies
Views
I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently I saw a graphic from any Rockwell App, I cant identify which one is. Attached a SS. Its used to see dashboard from datapoints and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom