Question about finding error.

fredz0003

Good morning,

I came across an error and I found it after looking very hard, is there a way to go to where the DW is being called from the diagnostic buffer? Access address 1616 which could be an easy way to get to the FB where is being called from?

Diagnostic_Buffer_Screen_3.PNG

If you can accept that the CPU goes to STOP mode, then delete OB121 in the CPU.
When the CPU stops, you can choose the "Stacks" and you will find a lot of useful information. If you use the "Open Block" button, it will take you straight to the place in the program that causes the error.

Similar Topics

I am trying to find good training material for s7 micro win sp8. Any help appreciated.
Replies
Views
I recently uploaded an aplication from a Panel View, created a new screen and now that I've downloaded it to the Panel View, all the texts have...
Replies
Views
I have never had the pleasure of working with a "Thermistor" until now and have a question. The Thermistor is a 10KOhm 4-20mA 2-wire device and I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So I have a main routine with an instruction that's executed by XIC "Run" I have a JSR located on a rung below it. In the logic for that...
Replies
Views
I have a 120V relay, 120V DI card and a analog input. I was wanting to know if i could put a 24V DI and well as a 120V DI card on the same plc...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom