Advice on Emerson smart wireless gateway And AWM Configurator

randy741985

I'm setting up a new smart wireless gateway to communicate with Rosemont wireless transmitters, This will interface with a AB CLX L73 Processor configured as Ethernet generic device, I want to bring the data into the plc in the correct format, Does anyone know if there's any information on the correct data format for specific transmitters. Any information or experience with this would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Similar Topics

I am not sure why this is requested, but it was asked. Currently I have one PLC , with one output to a relay, turning on a field equipment (just...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
Hi everyone id like to start by saying im not a PLC programmer so my technical terminology is limited. i would like advice on what software is...
Replies
Views
Connected Components Help Hi there everyone, I’m recently new to the PLC world and was hoping somebody might steer me in the right...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm struggling to learn something on Wonderware, and the distributors are taking days to get through the email chains. I was hoping for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom