siemens s71200

dilliganesh

I AM DOING PROGRAM IN SIEMENS S7 PROFESSIONAL WHEN I AM COMPILING MY PROJECT I GOT 0 ERROR WITH 1 WARNING

MY WARNING MESSAGE I DISPLAYED BELOW

Inputs or outputs are used that do not exist in the configured hardware.,0,1,10:43:12 AM

HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS WARNING OR WEATHER MAY I CONSIDER THIS WARNING

Hello,

Just check Your physical addresses on I/O cards in hardware configuration and compare with addresses used in program and if they are not match, readdress them in hardware configuration.

Best regards

what r the hardware's ur using... may be module mismatch or else check the bus whether the modules are properly attached...

Also use the address that u have configured in the Harware config for Inputs & OP's

For ex using a non-exixting address of I/O may also rise this error..

Regards,
Nelliyan.G

If you are not sure of the configuration click add device then "unspecified" then the software will locate the hardware installed

876w4gfwjeu.png