pneumatic request

Xave

Hi everyone, I hope I don't make any mistake with my first post. It is not a PLC request, what I am looking for is a special cylinder (yellow on the picture).
with this cylinder you can adjust the stroke by screwing or unscrewing the threaded part at the back of the cylinder, so that you reduce the stroke when the piston return inside the chamber. This machine is an automatic feeder.
there is no reference or brand name, so If one of you Know a company manufacturering this kind cylinder please let me know.
142wv3r.jpg

Regards

Similar Topics

I have an actuator operating a clamp that requires PLd/SIL3, I’ve seen some SMC double valves with feedback, but they are described as dump...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, i have pretty basic/ dump question, can someone help me to figure out how to read/ what is this? i assume it is solenoid vavle...
Replies
Views
If anyone has any information on how this sensor operates or has one they would be willing to sell, need it ASAP. Old machine is down because of...
Replies
Views
I am looking for different solution on controlling a pneumatic Cylinder move at preset positions. One of the solutions is to use 5 magnetic...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom