Tag formatting in FactoryTalk View

garbagegasman

Okay so the situation is as follows. I have FactoryTalk View 7 installed and running my SCADA at one of our locations now. I have a Daniels gas chromatagraph running at the location and I am not only pulling the gas percentages from it but also a time of last run output. Currently this output displays in the format HHMMSS to show the time of the last sample in 24 hour time format, I would like to format this output on the screen to show as HH:MM:SS. Does anyone know if there is a way to do this?

Similar Topics

I have a German programed ME program. I want to know what tag in the PLC a latched button turns on. However when I open up the tag properties I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue in crimson 3.0 when I create a programme using a case statement referencing a fault word that each bit needs to change the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever seen where you have a tag reading from the plc in scada. In this instance it's just a PEC, I set it up on one scada terminal and...
Replies
Views
I want to set user security level based on the value of a tag in my PLC called "ActiveUser". That tag will contain the A-P code which we use for...
Replies
Views
My current situation is a follows: I have two similar 1769 controllers with similar programs. Both have a UDT array that is being used to store...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom