help please auto sleeve labeling machine ...

tikialinov

i have a (pm-200) auto sleeve labeling machine with this parts ; -hmi xbtgt 2110 schneider -plc twdclaa40drf schneider and twdpto220dt expansion modul -2 servo motor for cutter and label sender LXM23CU04M3X AND LXM23CU07M3X -sensor navi fx-3oo series in first the machine was dead with no actions,the plc will not power on,i have change the power bloc of plc and the machine works perfect (all motors and fans works) ,but the label sender motor wont turn (motor is good) with this message in HMI (LABEL SERVO FAULT ), i think that the problem in the parameters of servo motor LXM23CU07M3X and sensor NAVI because i find them in defaults mode) PLEASE HELP with send me the settings regards

First send us projects from Magelis, Twido and Lexium, plus schematics, and then we can help you...

Vijeo project is in chinese, and twido version is not standard, so my help is limited, by reading instruction lists through notepad.

You need to have %I0.6, %I0.8, %I0.10, on PLC base, and I0 and I1 on pulse train module low in order not to have error....

I found this 3 rungs errors rung16;rung22 and rung23.BY replacing this [MOVEFASTMAN] by MOVEREL,MOVEVEL,MOVEABS there no errors on simulation.but i keep the plc twido with its program.because i think the problem on servo motor lxm23cu07m3x settings [P1-00.P1-01.........P3-00....]and the sensor navi.

16.jpg 22-23.jpg