FactoryTalk ME Image in a Directory

arogilvie

Good Morning!

I am working on a FactoryTalk ME v7.0 project (for a PC) in conjunction with an RSLogix5000 project (ControlLogix processor, can't remember the exact model number right now, but it shouldn't be relevant to this question).

What I would like to do is set up a multistate indicator to display different images based on tag data from the PLC (1=State0, 2=State1, etc) which is pretty straight forward if I import the images into the project. However, for ease of flexibilty I would like put the images in a directory on the PC so if the supervisor wants to modify the image in the future the application doesn't have to be rebuilt, they just have to go replace the bitmap in the directory and done.

Is this possible? If you need more information please let me know.