FactoryTalk Button Using an Image

Patient

I've been trying to give my screens a more modern feel. I changed all my buttons to use a PNG. They now look pretty slick but there is no highlight now when I press them so I can;t really tell if the button has been pressed. Highlight only works when there is a border but the border is in my PNG.

Anyone got any ideas or tricks to make it look like my button is pressed?

This is in ME btw

You could copy your .png file, invert the colours, and use that as the "pressed" image.

As far as I know to do this I would have to have my image separate to my button and this would add design time. It would be awesome if that was built into the button properties.

You just set a different image for "state 0" and "state 1". Then link the Indicator connection to the same tag as the Value connection.

You just set a different image for "state 0" and "state 1". Then link the Indicator connection to the same tag as the Value connection.

I get what you mean now. I forgot to mention this is a multistate button where the indicator is different to the bit it's controlling.