Omron v9.0

Joel201

Good day,

Did anyone experience Bugs when using the OMRON V9.0 simulator?
mine is kinda confusing because earlier i was simulating and then all of the sudden it gives me an error failed to connect and then after some time trying to figure out what to do it now says failed to start communication unit. :mad: i am not even using a real PLC so why does it give those error,btw i am using
CJ2H-CPU64, can anyone explain this errors?🤞🏻 thanks

seems like the communication problem is occuring again anyone experiencing this did anyone solve problems with cx-programmer simulator?

You are talking about the simulator built into CX Programmer version 9.0 since the current standalone simulator is V-1.9???
The current version of CX-P is 9.5 so I suspect your problem is simply an old copy of the software. Microsoft may have changed something in the Net Framework files that doesn't work with V-9.0.

ok i see thx for your reply...
and i also noticed that when simulating if i use a fb in stl mode and then use it in the sections that is when the errors occur..