Event Logging - database fault

doannhat0507

Hi, I got some issue with WW Intouch Database Logging

I have follow the steps bellow but still got the fault.

To configure the connection to the alarm database

Right-click the Alarm DB View control and then click Properties. The AlmDbViewCtrl Properties dialog box appears.
Click the Database tab.
Configure the connection to the alarm database. Do the following:
In the Server Name box, enter the node name of the computer where the alarm database is installed.
In the Database Name box, type the database name.
In the User box, type the name of a valid user account.
In the Password box, type the password associated with the user account.
Select the Auto Connect check box to have the Alarm DB View control automatically connect to the alarm database when the InTouch application starts running.
If you do not select the Auto Connect check box, you must configure the Alarm DB View control to connect to the alarm database by explicitly calling the Connect() method. For more information about the Connect method, see Connect() Method.

Click Test Connection to verify connectivity to the alarm database. A message indicates a successful connection.
Click Apply.

2dttyr4.png

Can some one help me with that?
Thanks