HELP in Siemens Program THX..

Joel201

Good day,

Can someone help me and tell me how do i open a TIA Portal V12 project in a Step 7 V5.5 software THX in advance for your replies..

Regards,
Joel

Trial TIA Portal v12

Uhmm I saw the trial software for TIA Portal v12 at the siemens site so can i upload or download a program using the trial version? Thanks(y)

Regards,
Joel

Similar Topics

Hi all, Got a call from a client that has several small water systems, asked me to take a look at one I've never programmed, just troubleshot a...
Replies
Views
A client just called and asked about transferring a program from one of their op17 to another. The current one has a 'bad button'.. but they don't...
Replies
Views
there is no PG port and i can't get anything to write to the eeproms on the board. i can read them, and have a copy of the program, but i can't...
Replies
Views
a) the black button starts the display. red button stops the display b) when start 'moving row' sequence is displayed. each row of lamps is lit...
Replies
Views
So, I have a Siemens model 545 (TI) PLC. I need to program a simple totalizer but cannot find any reference material to get me started and Tech...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom