Dbf addin citect

franciscoufa

Hello everybody!

I am working in a new laptop and it has got Office 2013. I installed the PROJECT DBF ADDIN, for handling variable table with Excel, but the ADD IN didn't set up!

I tried to re-install the ADDIN that it is in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Schneider Electric\Vijeo Citect\ProjectDBFAddIn" but it didn't work!

Does anyone know what the ADDIN have to set up in OFFICE 2013?

Regards.

It is quite possible the add in will not work with that version of Office. Contact Citect support and ask them.

Similar Topics

I just converted an existing application from RSView32 to FactoryTalkView SE. In RSView32, the Datalog was made in a *.DBF file. There was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have same system connected to 2 PC's running RSView32 SE (old)and another with Factorytalk SE (new). I next few months old one will be...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a CITECT system that records data into a .dbf file and would like to create a trend from the data and print it. Can anyone help? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on a project which purpose is to replace a VB application running on Windows 98 to Intouch 2012 R2 on Windows7. Basically my...
Replies
Views
Hey fella's, Searched thru the forum and couldnt find help for this particular problem. This RSView system is making some duplications in the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom