rs logix 5000,rs view/facory talk / rs linx

Skiroy

Hey guys I finally scored a great opportunity. I was hired as a mechanical tech but my employer knows I am entry level when it comes to automation. The issue is it is not a big company and the one guy who does all the PLC stuff works alone and is a information horder. I would like to set up a little lab at my home or at least bring some of the programs home to study them. The issue is I can not afford any of the software.

Im looking for RS Logix 5000 and right version of RS Linx,factory talk or rs view and rs networkx. Has anyone been able to get a free version of any of these to work? I would appreciate any help. Im running XP but can upgrade need be. I plan on buying a compact logix for my lab if I can afford it. please IM or email me. Thankx

There's no such thing as a free version of rslogix 5000. If you can manage to find the disks at work, you can install the software and use it for 6 days without an activation.