Data Logging Help

The Plc Kid

I have a project at our sister plant and need to do some data logging on some equipment.

I need something that can log an on/off signal 1 that is 120 vac and another that is 24 VDC hopefully on the same unit and that has Bluetooth to extract the data logs without opening the cabinet.

I also need to monitor single phase current of 480 VAC 200 amps and log it and extract with bluetooth also.

I have looked at AEMC stuff and have not found a good fit.

Any suggestions?

Just for clarity in your post, you are looking for stand-alone test equipment that can give you this ability, and not collecting this data through a PLC/SCADA system then retreving a file with a Bluetooth connection correct?