S7-1200 Time Setpoints

micky

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a project I am working where need to program daily time slots for sprinklers to run. Each day can be different and is configured from the HMI. Is there a way other than taking the hour and minute value from the HMI as an INT and then doing math to convert to milliseconds to compare against PLC clock to determine if sprinkler is okay to run?

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a question about an encoder that has absolute measurement. Specifically, it's the Lika SMA5, which I would like to connect...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question about an encoder that has absolute measurement. Specifically, it's the Lika SMA5, which I would like to connect...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom