Multiple instances of Siemens S7 Ladder editor

dmbartender

SSIA. Is this possible in XP? I have two monitors, and it would be so helpful to display full windows of different blocks on each screen. Since by default siemens doesn't offer this option, I am asking if anyone knows...

Thanks ahead of time!

No there is only one window instance possible.
You can have several blocks open in this window, and of these two blocks can be online (with recent CPUs).
So the best you can do is to have a big monitor and maybe zoom out so that you can have as much open as possible in the same window.

what a bummer. Anyone have a workaround?

I have found that extending the window across two monitors will separate the blocks even better than I'd hoped however.

Similar Topics

Hello, Is it possible to create an FB, which I will reuse several times, that has S_ODT timers? How would I define the Timers datablocks...
Replies
Views
So, i have a machine that I'm programming say the sequence is 1-2-3-4-5. If the operator hits the 'start' button it will step through the...
Replies
Views
I set up my iFix screen with 5 different frames or windows so I can load 5 different pics at once to have more information up at the same time. 4...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a Proficy iFIX V5.8 & V5.5 & V3.5. In the iFIX WorkSpace V5.5, V5.8 can open multiple instances of a single picture: OpenPicture &...
Replies
Views
I have a popup display that opens for motor1, motor2, motor3 etc, using parameters and only one project display "popup". If I develop a vba code...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom