iFix - Multiple instances of PICs open at same time?

daveco

Lifetime Supporting Member
I set up my iFix screen with 5 different frames or windows so I can load 5 different pics at once to have more information up at the same time. 4 small and one large in extended monitor set up (2 monitors, one license)

I want to bring up the PIC already loaded in a small window into the large window. Is it possible without closing down the small one first?

Dave

Similar Topics

Hi. I have a Proficy iFIX V5.8 & V5.5 & V3.5. In the iFIX WorkSpace V5.5, V5.8 can open multiple instances of a single picture: OpenPicture &...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to deal with iFix again and am looking at the most efficient way to create alarms to display in iFix, i.e. not creating an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a bit new to iFix and come from a FactoryTalk SE background. I'm looking to make a rectangle flash if any of 5 digital alarms goes into...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone have any script for performing the following: if Click_object (i.e. 2StateValve) gets clicked then if click_object's...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am beginer in ifix hmi programming. I have 2 ifix 6.0 pc with license FiX and client.. Can some one tell me how to configure sample...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom