Modicon TSX3721001 can't connect

arm1612

Hi All,

I am newbis for Modicon PLC field. I need the help from you all.

My problem is once i want to connect from PLC to PC the Invalid Address, Media is OFF messaga always prompted.

For information i am using Window Xp with Unity XL Pro V6.0 together with Cable TSXCUSB485 +TSXCRJMD25.

For connection i select Address =SYS and Media = UNTLW01. Are my selection correct?

For cable setting Rotary switch = TER DIRECT and Polarization = OFF.

Kindly advice me if you can see the problem with my setting, cable or software.

Thanks in advance.

Use Multi on rotary switch. Also in you drivers manager under unitelway select edit. Where you select which com port to use you should c next to the com port the cable number and [ready]. Apply and the driver should reset. Alot of times you just need to select edit and then apply so that the driver can reset.
Your address settings are correct for PL7.
Also make sure you are plugged into the "ter" port and not the "aux" port of plc

Thanks Chud for reply.The Problem still happen.

I was change to the TSXCUSB485 to TerMulti.

Here is the photo of error and setting that i made. I have reset the PLC several time by following your instruction.. (Edit and Apply)

Regards
Amran

UniTelway1_1.jpg UniTelway2_1.jpg UniTelway3_1.jpg

Attachments

• Message Prompt.bmp
    141.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Request Failure Recovery.bmp
    212.4 KB · Views: 14
New blank plc or old plc? Try changing the number of addresses from 30 to 3 in unitelway 1 jpg. Are you sure you are not on the simulator in unity? If doesnt work just reinstall the driver

Hi Chud,

Old Plc. I need to backup the program. I sure it not in simulation mode. Just uninstall and install back. Still the same problem.
Comfirm not in simulation mode.One more thing how can i check the cable condition TSXCUSB485 + TSXCRJMD25.