Uploading from Modicon TSX3721001

technolog

Lifetime Supporting Member
I've managed to get online and upload from a different TSX Micro but the one from which I actually need to get an upload, gives me the following error when I try to connect or transfer:

"Command not possible! Application in the PLC is read-only."

Am I right to assume that there's absolutely no way around this? I'm using PL7 Pro v4.5. It's unregistered and in its 21 day grace period but it worked to get the upload from the other, aforementioned TSX.

PL7 TSX Micro error.png

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hey, i'm getting an error when i try to upload a program from a modicon M258 TM258LF42DT using eithernet. i tried using both SoMachine V4.1 and...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm new to the world of Schneider/Modicon, need some help..... I have inherited a Modicon M340 as part of some used equipment that our...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm new to the world of Schneider/Modicon, need some help..... I have inherited a Modicon M340 as part of some used equipment that our...
Replies
Views
How can I access the web page that allows me to see and upload the pcl or translation file into my Pl1000E? My Pl1000E doesn’t have an ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have had some issues with uploading a program from a Micro 850 PLC. This is the first time connecting so I don’t have a file on my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom