indirectlly set bit

There is an x to m function.
Not much help. But I don't normally do indirect addressing

thank for your. im trying to know a program of plc FX 3U. but having a problem, i cant find out where to set bit ( M510). -( coil). and the normal contact of M510 is used in many network. can you tell me any way to set it without direct to M510 coil. thanks much

have a funtion like that is using CMP funtion
ld FNC 10 CMP k100 c20 M0
M0 turn on when k100>c20
m1 turn on when k100=c20
m2 turn on qhen k100<c20.
it may be a way to indirect set bit. and others that dont know yet, can you help me?

NO Sorry that is only a compare function with 3 results

the BMOV - Block Move instruction is one option aslo look at the file functions.

Also the TO/FROM Instruction set

Similar Topics

Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
I was loading a program onto an XE1e2 PLC and it got stuck on these two windows and won't progress. It won't let me connect from the PC to reload...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have recieved some 4RF Aprisa SR+ ethernet radios from a customer to configure. Issue is that they are used and have non-default...
Replies
Views
I want to set user security level based on the value of a tag in my PLC called "ActiveUser". That tag will contain the A-P code which we use for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom