Dururs PLC -Counters

Hi everybody,
I'm using a Durus IC210DDR012 PLC Controller. I want to count the number of pulses produced by the Hall Sensors present in BLDC motor. The time period of the pulse produced varies from 4milli sec up to 65milli sec. I am facing a problem in choosing the right counter mode and wanted to know whether this PLC is capable to capture these pulse.If possible how do I do this?
Thank you

the outputs of the hall sensors need to be higher as 10 volt (normal is only 5 volt.
you will need 2 hall sensors to see direction of rotation.
the counter is normal, however you need only a count when the sensor is changing state.
so if A goes up and B is low count +
if A goes down and B is high count +
if A goes up and Bis high then count -
etc. 8 lines total.

the outputs of the hall sensors need to be higher as 10 volt (normal is only 5 volt.
you will need 2 hall sensors to see direction of rotation.
the counter is normal, however you need only a count when the sensor is changing state.
so if A goes up and B is low count +
if A goes down and B is high count +
if A goes up and Bis high then count -
etc. 8 lines total

Thanks a lot for you rply.. Im new to this PLC programming . can u pls explain me a little bit deeply so that ill be able to program .I have highlighted the part u had sent. I want to basically control the speed of the the BLDC motor. will you pls help me out with this??