Siemens TIA V12 Project File disappeared

dabanani

I have been working on a file in S7 1200 software configuring a comfort panel. I last worked on this file last night and this morning, the project file disappeared and the only folder and files in the project folder are folder with Z on it named: "2014-02-08.125903.782" in this folder are two files "PEData.idx" and "PEData.plf"

Screen shot of the folder and files are attached to this thread.

Is it possible to recover my project: if so can you tell me how.

Thank you.

missing project file1.png missing project file2.jpg

Portal did not crash i saved the project last night before going to bed.
It was under recent projects but could not open.

Thanks

.ap12 returns some files none of which is one i lost. I also searched .ap11 which returns previous versions of the file i lost last night.

Most of the files that were returned when i searched .ap11 were open and worked on with Tia v12.

Perhaps my program is corrupted.