AutoMax v2 or v3 Ladder Logic Instruction Manual?

BAJ

Anybody have an old v2 or v3 AutoMax Ladder Logic instruction manual? If it's a PDF it would be cool if you could share.

If not, the program I'm re-entering was written in a non-enhanced ladder version (v2 or v3) and I have a few questions about the instructions:

1. What is a -]U[- contact and how does it function?
2. Timers - PN appears to be the time accumulator tag, PV is the preset value? in milliseconds? CN is ??? I assume they reset when IN goes false?

Thanks
-Brad

-]U[- is rising one shot
-]D[- is falling one shot

go to the Rockwell literature Library and search for amax-rm004
and you will get the Automax pocket guide which explains all the programming commands and more.

Alan

Aaaah, the pocket guide! I've got two of those on my shelf downstairs. Thanks for the reminder Alan.

I seem to struggle finding lit. using the search on RA's website. A colleague sent me the link below, which I failed to find despite some late-night efforts:

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/in/amax-in054_-en-e.pdf

I had amax-in054_en-p.pdf (v4), but not this -e version.

Another colleague just sent me the file. As JRW said, it's nice that some people out there still hold on to everything!

Thanks,
-Brad