Crimson 3 Question

dginbuffalo

Hello all,

I have a simple question about object visibility. I know I can have a tag turn visibility on and off, but what I need to know, is how to turn it on when tag=0?
Is there an easy way to do this? I'm in the middle of an acceptance test and I can't think straight!:mad:

Thanks in advance.

The show tab of an object is a Boolean operation.

So you can have either Tag == 0 or !Tag (not operator)

When the statement is true, the object will be shown.

Also keep in mind, that it is any statement that results in a true or false result.

You can use
Getsec(getnow()) < 30 (will be on when seconds are less than 30)

You can also use the the logical operators (&& ||) for combinations.
ie... FaultTag && getsec(getnow()) % 2

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, Hope you all are safe and well. I have a question about creating a Data Log snapshot in Crimson 3.1. I have created a HMI screen...
Replies
Views
Can you program the Help button on the Alarm Viewer to go to a different page? I want to create a separate page with the alarm details on it.
Replies
Views
Hey folks, looking for a bit of help. I have a G15 HMI, I am using Crimson 3. I have created a program with contents: if (Type == 150)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to use the animated image core primitive on a load screen. Not sure how i display more than 2 images. I would like to display 8...
Replies
Views
I just started working with Crimson 3.0. I have an animated gauge and it works fine but the needle is too thin. Is it possible to make the needle...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom