engineerjaber

Dear All,

I'm to upload a program from RX3i GE PLC Configured as following:

1- Power Supply:IC695PSA040
2- CPU: IC695CMU310
3- Ethernet Module 1 : IC695ETM001
4- Ethernet Module 2 : IC695ETM001
5- Ethernet Module 3 : IC695ETM001

The first ethernet module is connected to Remote IO through IC693NIU004 in a remote rack has multi Dig. & ANA. Inputs and Outputs.

The second one is connected to Identical Redundant PLC has the same Hardware Configuration.

The third one is connected to PC SCADA Station.

Actually, I tried to do that (Uploading from the RX3i), and succeeded but there was no logic in the uploaded program !!, I went online to the monitoring mode and saw the alive data (analog and digital inputs) !!

1- Is that the correct way to upload the PLC program that has that configuration ??

2- Does the ENIU module has its own cofiguration and logic and so i also have to upload it ??

3- How to build a new program that has the same hardware configuration (with the remote IO Configuration) ??

4- Any data sheet, programming, configuration guide Please :)

Please Dears,

It's an urgent case, Hope to help :)

Thanks

1- Is that the correct way to upload the PLC program that has that configuration ??
No.

2- Does the ENIU module has its own cofiguration and logic and so i also have to upload it ??
Yes and yes, but logic is limited. The IC693NIU004 is a "special" 90-30 CPU.

3- How to build a new program that has the same hardware configuration (with the remote IO Configuration) ??
Upload from the NIUs to copy them or go to the panel and draw a picture with notes.

4- Any data sheet, programming, configuration guide Please
Everything you need is at the Support web site:
http://support.ge-ip.com/support/index?page=prodhome&cat=PACSYSTEMSRX3I
Search each part number here.

Last edited: